Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Monday, July 17, 2006

One last thought...

I am chuckling right now because I did a little reverse spying on our home computer to see what my husband got into of mine. He found some old poetry I had written and typed up to keep. He didn't know I was the author because it wasn't listed on the page so he was Googling every single poem trying to search for the author. I laughed and laughed when I saw that. Here's one I wrote in college.

Something is wrong
when I have to remind you to write,
say goodbye before I leave,
tell me good night and sleep tight
and to have sweet dreams.

Something is wrong
when you seem more excited
to stay away with newfound friends
than to fall into my waiting arms
and be kissed by luscious lips.

Something is wrong
when someone I've barely met
cares more about how I am
than you who is so
so tightly wrapped inside yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home