Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Java Addiction

So, I have a coffee addiction. Seriously. I resigned myself when I started getting massive heartburn everyday as well as just general nausea, that I was going to eliminate as many foods and drinks known to upset my stomach as I could. This meant coffee as well. I didn't even make it one week. The three mornings I attempted to be good, I was all out of sorts. So I caved and suffered through my heartburn just to feel normal otherwise. I can't decide which is worse...no coffee means no morning heartburn but then I get headaches and my brain is foggy but then coffee means heartburn but I feel energized and fine otherwise. What a dilemma. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. So I'm going to say damn it all and just have my coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home