Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Good Day

I don't know if it was simply the fact my anti-depressant has finally kicked in or what, but I was in an abnormally fantastic mood yesterday. If I wasn't so tired today, I would probably be in a great mood today too.

The week started off really well with a client of mine sending me a very sweet thank you card for the work I have done for them. It added that they knew how stressed out I've been at my job and to go have a spa day on them. Inside was a gift certificate to a spa. I started crying. That was such a perfectly timed and very unexpected surprise. I was floored. There were some rough patches this week but all in all, it was very positive. By Friday, I had such a "lack of concern" and was smiling and happy all day. People at work even noticed the lift in my mood.

So here is hoping to some better weeks ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

Me too...I hope since then you have had many good weeks! (hugs)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home