Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Problem of Pain

I bought a copy of C.S. Lewis's book "The Problem of Pain." In it, he tackles the question of "Why must we suffer?" I am always interested in a philosophical approach to examining life's questions. To me, C.S. Lewis is someone who's thoughts and examinations of difficult topics are thought provoking, somewhat scandalous and are sure to get me to examine my own life in a new way. I'm sure as I get more into the book, I will have some postings with quotes and my thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts on C.S. Lewis' book. Examining one's own life is a good thing - something I don't think many people do often enough. Helps us re-examine our priorities which can change throughout one's life.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home