Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Telepathy?

I've had another occurrence of what can only be described as either telepathy or remote empathy. I don't know enough about either, but here is the deal. A person in my life with whom I have had unfortunate negative dealings with over the past year (mostly my fault) is also someone who has hypersensitivity and extreme empathy. She can actually go further than I can with some things just as I have some different abilities than her, but it all is rooted in this hypersensitivity to others. She can mentally "ping" people and also receive pings back. There were several times last year where I felt her "send" me messages...usually angry ones, but one time it was a concerned message. The first couple times it happened, I thought I was going crazy! The next couple of times I felt it, I just responded by checking my email or whatever it told me to do.

I hypothesize that when she did that, she opened up some sort of connection that has not been shut down because I can, on occasion, feel something from her states away. I think it has to be very strong though. I typically only get anger, frustration or sadness from her.

Today, around two hours ago, I started thinking about her. I thought she was sad over something. I almost sent something to a friend to ask if she had sent anything but didn't. Then I got a message saying a friend of hers had died and she was feeling terrible about it...and she had sent the message about the time I was thinking about her.

Why is this happening??? It is not something that is very welcome due to our relationship. I don't know if she even knows the connection or if she knows she is sending anything to me. But admittedly, it fascinates me. I'm going to start logging when I pick up on something to see if I can match it against anything.

Any thoughts on this? New territory for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

I am not sure what to think either. I don't know how this "connection" came about between you two. If I didn't know better, I would say you were the one hypersensitive to be picking up on her feelings when she is not even present. I have heard of stories involving mothers and their children where the mothers have this uncanny ability to know when something tragic has happened to them...but that is different from what you describe. I would be more afraid of it then fascinated because I would not be sure of the influences at work...or even how they work and/or the purpose.

Is this a voice you are hearing because you stated, "I just respond by checking my emial or whatever IT told me to do." What is "IT"? That is the question I would want to have answered.

Keep us posted on this please. Very strange!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home