Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged

I have had the privilege of being tagged by ldissing, so in 15 minutes or less, you will get as many "I ams" that I can come up with:

I am a woman

I am adopted

I am a product of both nature and nurture

I am a daughter

I am a daughter of God

I am extremely sensitive

I am highly empathetic

I am in recovery from an eating disorder

I am a perfectionist

I am a private person with my emotions

I am an open person with my affections

I am a good listener

I am a good writer

I am someone who loves to eat

I am working in the motorsports industry around too much testosterone

I am smart

I am looking forward to the long weekend

I am thankful for all of those people in my life that have supported me throughout my battle with bulimia

I am someone who likes to have a good time

I am a lover of humor…especially sarcastic humor

I am wondering where my life is going

I am amazed at grace

I am allowing myself to be more open

I am having a difficult time thinking of more “I am’s”

I am being interrupted by a co-worker

I am glad it is almost 5

I am learning how to be “me” again

I am feeling good

I am unsure of who to tag

I am out of time!

Don’t know how insightful this was, but was fun to do. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

Kate...well done! Learned more about you through this exercise :)

So you work in the motorsports industry! Very interesting I am sure...and very male dominated profession too. Must make the work environment interesting at times.

Well I like to eat too! I love bananas! LOL.

I do hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend Kate.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home