Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tea and Sugar

I have gotten in the habit of having tea at my desk every day right around 3. My mom got me this cafe cup from Tea Forte along with an assortment of teas to try and I've been using this time to relax and try all of the teas.

While the water is heating, I eye the sugar dispenser longingly wishing to put real sugar in my tea. While wistfully gazing, the microwave beeps and I get the water out and begin seeping the tea pyramid. I continue to contemplate using real sugar instead of artificial sweetener debating in my head the wonderful taste vs. the guilt after indulging. The argument in my head is ridiculous. I mean for crying out loud, it is a f-ing teaspoon of sugar! USE THE DAMN SUGAR!!!!!!!!!

And then I grab the pink Sweet 'n Low packet and head back to my desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doughnut said...

Kate...go for the "real thing" every once in awhile. I consider you that!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Doughnut said...

Sugar & spice and everything nice :)

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home