Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Complications

Well, I am finally allowing myself to admit that I have physical problems. Yesterday, I had to go to the dentist to get a filling. I have never had a cavity in my life. In fact, it was supposed to be nearly impossible for me to get a cavity because I had sealant on all of my molars. Something had eroded most of them causing a cavity. I really didn't make the correlation until I was laying in bed last night with joint aches. I got up and went to the computer to read a little more about it. My joint aches could be caused by a number of things including a sodium and/or potassium deficiency. That could also be causing my headaches. So, in other words, my body is very obviously imbalanced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home