Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I liked this...

My favorite thing ever said about ENFP's
"ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

I've been asked how I could cope and hide having a problem such as bulimia for so long. One reason is the secrecy and perfectionism, but the other is that in all honestly, I can't STAND to be serious for too long. By nature, I am a happy and positive person. I cannot dwell on negatives for an extended period of time. When that "switch" gets flipped, I am silly as all get out. If I have had a busy day at work, I turn into a raging smart-ass around 3:30. My mind craves some humor. It's nice to know that other people with the same personality type have the same issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home