Forgiveness

Forgiving yourself is life's greatest challenge.

Name:
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Adopted, only child...need I say more? That has a whole set of sterotypes right there!

Monday, July 24, 2006

All By Myself...

I am home by myself tonight. My husband is working some overtime at work. While it may not be on purpose, I am somewhat amused by the fact that all of a sudden he has all of this overtime to work. Avoidance? I'm beginning to think so. So, I have now eaten two bowls of noodles. I'm now in a danger zone because I perversely love throwing up anything pasta. All that starch and butter! It's just the best. I'm feeling especially ornery tonight as I've had almost an entire bottle of wine. Yes, almost a whole bottle. I plan to finish it off. Why the hell not? Oh yeah... I'm cooking now. Maybe I'll even have a glass of amaretto after that just to top it all off. I found the best combination is actually some wine and a muscle relaxant. I know...bad, bad, bad. I get so stressed out and aggitated at times that a nerve in my back will start spasing out. Very, very painful! Anyway, they prescribe me wonderful pain killers and things to make me not so damn tense.

Anyway, back to what I actually wanted write about. I'm getting off track! I'm procrastinating! Maybe I shouldn't drink and blog at the same time!

So I read on some eating disorder recovery site that I should look to my family history because the tendency to develop and eating disorder could be inherited. Well, that would be just peachy if I KNEW anyone in my family. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am adopted. Of course, the first thing people ask if I decide to share that bit of myself with you is "Do you know who your birth mom is? Have you met her?" I'm not going to answer those questions on this post. I suppose I am want to keep something for a later post as this post continues to go nowhere. I better just publish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home